Friday, December 26, 2008

My husband and Mamma Mia

Those of you who are regular readers of this blog may recall in the summer when my dd and I went to see Mamma Mia, I thought it was not a film my husband would enjoy.
However, I was proved wrong. My dh loved the film and thus proved yet another reason why he is a keeper.
His only comment was that it had been far too long since we watched Educating Rita. When he was a mature student, he credits Educating Rita with keeping him in university and has been a huge fan of Julie Walters ever since.

BTW the boys flitted in and out of the room as they were building models of tanks and thus were not too interested in the film. They however enjoyed Love Actually which we watched last night...and perhaps there is hope for them after all...

No comments: