Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Noble Captive out in Australia


I found out today that A Noble Captive has been released in the Australian/New Zealand market as part of a 2 in 1 Quills duo -- Noble Beauty. The other half is An Unconventional Widow by my good friend Georgina Devon. I think the cover is very pretty.
A Noble Captive did get some good reviews.
Romance Junkies said: Rarely explored in historical romance, this time period sets A NOBLE CAPTIVE apart from the norm. The island temple comes alive as well as its people's customs with Michelle Styles' unique blend of historical detail and intrigue. Her style is distinctive and made me feel as if I was right there experiencing it all with the characters. I felt the impending storm of emotions and smelled the salt air through her words. An exciting adventure with strong characters you'll root for, A NOBLE CAPTIVE will enchant you. 4.5 Ribbons.

I had no idea that it was out until Donna Alward spotted it. She was looking for her book --Hirde by the Cowboy that is being published this month in the US and the UK, as well as the Australian market. Anyway, it is ending up being better travelled than Donna...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous review, gorgeous cover! Congratulations on your Antipodean baby!!