There is currently a People's collection post doing the rounds. I am quite happy to participate but wonder where the Poeple's collection point is.
PLEASE LEAVE THE FOLLOWING IN ALL ‘PEOPLE COLLECTION’ POSTS:Remember that it isn’t always the sensational stuff that writers are looking for, it can just as easily be something that you take for granted like having raised twins or knowing how to grow beetroot. Mind you, if you know how to fly a helicopter or have worked as a film extra, do feel free to let the rest of us know about it :-)"
Liz Fenwick tagged me so here goes -- five little known facts.
1. I keep beehives, and have expereinced lots of different problems with them. You name it, it has probably happened to me with the bees.
2. In high school, I used to work in the gift wrapping department of I Magnins, Standford Shopping Center, where I met ShirleyTemple Black, Willie Mays (a big baseball star in the 1970s) and other assorted people. I also learnt to giftwrap very quickly.
3. I was the editor of my high school newspaper and for a time, the managing editor of my college's weekly paper.
4. My teenage summers were often spent at Girl Scout camp where I obtained a number of certifications including First Aid, CPR and Lifesaving. All of which I have let lapse. I also know a number of camp songs mostly v silly.
5. At university I played rugby. We normally lost games but won the *third half*. The ability to sing silly songs (see above) should not be underestimated.
I tag Anna Lucia and Donna Alward.