Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Blogging at PHS

Today I am blogging at the Pink Heart Society about Mallorca and how it provided me with the epiphany that not only did I want to write, I wanted to write for HMB. If you have never been, it is a great island to visit and offers so much more than simply high rise appartments and badly designed resorts...

I managed to get an eye infection and so have been spending time away from the computer. Golden eye ointment works. However, it does need to be a new tube and you throw it away once the infection clears up.

Thankfully I am waiting on my revisions and simply doing the self-imposed ones for the very nice agent I met in Orlando. I do have time.

The weather here is dreadful and we have had to put the central heating on...

1 comment:

Rula Sinara said...

Hi Michelle,

I have been to Mallorca, so your post over at PHS brought back a lot of memories. I left a comment over there.

I hope your eye clears up. I know first hand that eye infections are a pain in the...well, in the eye ;).