Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A Question of Impropriety cover


The postman brought a rather large box of books this morning. The paperback copies of An Impulsive Debutante, and the hardbacks of A Question of Impropriety.

An Impulsive Debutante looks much nicer in the flesh than on its counterpart on Amazon etc.

It was my first peep at QI's cover and I love the feel of it. It does illustrate a scene in the book but more than that it has a fantastic romantic feel about it.


Now I simply have to get the books off to various review sites etc.

But the excitement of seeing a new book in print never dims. And this time, I had double the excitement.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so unfair! Another BEAUTIFUL cover! I must find out who's on the top of your Christmas card list...

Really looking forward to these ones.

xx

Donna Alward said...

Oh, that's LOVELY!

And now that you have hardbacks...there is a package coming my way! Oooh! I love mail! Being your cp has great fringe benefits.

juliemt said...

Oh, Michelle, that cover is absolutely stunning! I'm really looking forward to these books!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cover, Michelle!

Sue

Jane said...

What a lovely cover.