Friday, July 18, 2008

India Grey's Contest for her upcoming release.

I have kept meaning to highlight this. India Grey sent me her latest --Mistress: Hired for the Billionaire's Pleasure. Actually she sent it for my daughter but I nicked and read it while the joiner was putting in the bookcase. It is a lovely, lovely read. It made me cry in several places, and I loved when Rachel was drinking champagne in the churchyard. And Orlando is well Orlando and a hero to die for. I love wounded heroes. Escapism at its best.
Anyway, India is running a contest with lots of goodies. You can find out more here.
Mistress is her third book. Her second book The Italian's Captive Virgin is out in the US in September. India has a lovely wry voice and there were many heart tugging moments.
India is certainly a Modern/Presents star of the future.

4 comments:

Natasha Oakley said...

Isn't it lovely! I've just finished reading it a couple of minutes ago.

Wonder why they made Rachel in the artwork a blonde rather than the redhead she is!

Michelle Styles said...

I have no idea why the cover fairies were so mean to India. The best thing to do is to ignore the front cover and concentrate on the content.
Rachel should have had flaming red hair. It is an important point in the story!

Donna Alward said...

Darn you MICHELLE! Stop highlighting great books!

I love India's sense of humour. Meeting her last year was a real treat.

Unknown said...

Oooh, thanks so much ladies!

Don't get me started on the subject of covers, Natasha. After the hideousness of my last one I was hoping for something really gorgeous, but alas... I'm going get a sleeping bag and camp outside the art department until they guarantee that I can have one of Michelle's men next time!