Thursday, April 24, 2008

Blogging Away

Today, I have done several guest blogs. I don't know how it happened but I ended up on the same day for several places.
On the Pink Heart Society, I am talking about Elizabeth Cadell who is one of my favourite authors from when I first started reading romance. I have been very excited about doing this post as she is one of the authors whose work sticks in my mind. She also sold her first book to Robert Hale and that little connection made me smile.
On Love is An Exploding Cigar, I am talking about creating fictional worlds. As Elizabeth Cadell created such a fantastic fictional worlds, I suppose they are slightly linked. Anyway, I have never blogged there, so do come and drop by. Sam Hunter seems to be very welcoming.
Finally, on Unusual Historicals, I have done a Thursday 13 on causes of the Viking Age. This month the theme is social movements and the Viking phenomenon did give its name to an age. Viking is a verb and means to plunder. It comes from Vik or bay. Vikingr was a man from a bay.
Taken by the Viking is probably in the shops in the US now. Certainly it is in stock on Amazon.com. It went in and out of stock earlier this week, and now they are saying one copy remaining. Sometimes, I think Amazon have small quantities. Anyway, I am assured that plenty have been printed and you can find it at lots of places.

No comments: