Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April newsletter and contest

I have sent out my April newsletter today and as usual, it does have exclusive contests for people who are signed up to my newsletter. This time the top prize is a signed hardback of Viking Warrior, Unwilling Wife. The closing date is 15 April. If anyone does sign up in time for the contest, I will send out a copy of my newsletter wit hthe detail of how to enter. You can find the sign up on the sidebar of this blog. The newsletter also includes my recipe for Lemon curd and its variation -- raspberry curd. I am currently suffering from a surfeit of eggs...

Advanced notice: Kate Walker will be having a blog launch party for the second edition of her book 12 Point Guide to Writing Romance on 8 April. If you want a good primer guide to writing category romance, this is an excellent one. I know her thoughts really helped me when I was writing The Gladiator's Honour. She will be doing a number of giveaways and I have contributed the prize of a signed copy of Sold & Seduced as well as a signed copy of the book that gave me the idea Kate's The Antonaxos Marriage.

No comments: