Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Operation Auction: critique live

My critique offering is now live. You can see it here.  Hopefully someone will bid. I do promise to do a thorough critique.

The ARC for To Marry A Matchmaker is still open for bidding. I thank people from the bottom of my heart for bidding. Currently this book ranks as one of my faves. I am super proud of it.

There are all sorts of interesting lots. If you like the romance genre, you are bound to find something that suits. You can find the full listing here.

In other news:

I had a good chat with my editor about my current wip. It is all about stretching and making sure I fulfil the promise of the first few chapters. She has faith! It should get finished this week. Currently I have cornered the market on tissue...She does remind me of Jillian Michaels though -- she firmly believes that I am capable of MORE and she intends to get it. It is my story and I am supposed to make the most of it!

My airline tickets have arrived so I am all set for NYC and RWA conference. It is terribly exciting.

No comments: