Friday, March 13, 2009

Back


Venice was fabulous. Truly magical. The hotel , Luna Baglioni was what a luxury hotel should be. Wonderful service, with all sorts of little touches. It is a few mtres from St Mark's Square, just behind Harry's Bar. I truly can not say enough about the warm welcome they gave and very high level of service. I felt like an honoured guest rather than a number. Nothing was too much trouble. I would certainly stay in a Baglioni hotel again, and would actively seek them out.
I have 172 emails and am trying to sort things out.
There will be lots more on Venice over the next few days.

5 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

Welcome back! And look forward to hearing more about your trip :o)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, and can't wait to see the pics!

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I love Venice. Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Judy Jarvie said...

Sounds wonderful.
Nearly fell over at the bulging email box though.