Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Newsletter and contests

My newsletter has gone out today.On offer for readers of my newsletter are chances to win a Hardback of Breaking the Governess's Rules as well as a copy of Kate Walker's 12 Point Guide to Romance (the 3rd edition is just out)

Kate Walker's 12 Point Guide to Writing Romance is one of the books that I always recommend to aspiring writers of series romance. The new edition provides up to date advice on writing for all of the series. Kate walker covers things like writing with emotion, the importance of the question why. Each chapter finishes with 12 questions to make you think deeper.
If you want to write series romance, you need to read this book. It really is as simple as that.
ISBN 9781842851289
You can get it from Amazon or Book Depository. Make sure it is the 3rd edition.

I turned in my revised full yesterday so it is back to wiaitng to see what my editor thinks. I need to get on with the next one etc etc.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Good luck with your revisions Michelle! Caroline x p.s I echo your wise words as well - Kate Walker's 12 Point Guide is an absolute MUST for any aspiring writer.

Rula Sinara said...

I got my hands on Kate Walker's 3rd edition right after you mentioned it on subcare (I had to order from the UK at the time). You're right. It's a must read. Thanks for the tip!