Sunday, June 01, 2008

It's June and so Anna Louise Lucia's launch month


Today marks the long awaited launch of Run Among Thorns by Anna Louise Lucia. The RT gave the book 4 1/2 stars and it is a wonderful romantic suspense book. Once I prised it from my dd's hands, I enjoyed it very much.

Anna is a very dear friend of mine. She is the writer that I am most likely to have lunch with, and the sort of person who just is -- a good friend and a good writer.

I have known about this book since about the time I started to frequent eharlequin. Anna was waiting forever on a first read and then revisions. (We met for lunch when she received her second round of revisions) Ultimately, it was not a good fit for SIM, and Anna reworked the book. She then submitted it to the very first Romance Junkies contest and won a read through by the Medallion Press. It then went very quiet as the ms was lost and eventually found. But Anna never gave up. We went out to lunch after she sold.

And for the sake of the reading public, I am very glad. It is a wonderfully escapist read. If you like romantic suspense, you will love Anna Louise Lucia.
Anna is having a contest and several other things. If you are in the UK, you can purchase Run Among Thorns at Amazon.co.uk. Then next June (far too long a wait imho) her second book --Dangerous Lies comes out.

1 comment:

Anna Louise Lucia said...

Thank you so much, Michelle! It means a lot to have so many people involved in this launch, one way or another. My face aches from smiling!