Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Excerpt for A Christmas Wedding Wager

This morning was fraught with frustration, but I have FINALLY managed to upload the excerpt for A Christmas Wedding Wager. You can read it here.

I have also discovered what it says underneath my name on the cover -- Join in the fun of a Victorian Yuletide.

So that is done and I have no excuse not to work on my wip. Yes, my deadline is looming. Yes, I am within 10k of finishing the first draft, but I need to come up with a really good satisfying ending. I had a look back over my notes and the ending is having to change slightly. This ALWAYS happens.

Tomorrow is my day for the PHS treasure hunt. My problem is how does one follow the gift from I heart Presents. Over the top but very fun. Mine is going to be more restrained, I am afraid. It might not even be pink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved it! thanks :-)