Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another Review for Gladiator's Honour

Lori from Once Upon A Romance has reviewed Glaidaotr's Honour and has given it a 4.0 rating. She said that it was a truly passionate love story -- passion in the emotional sense. You can read the full review here.

I was very pleased that she liked the romance.

Yesterday I went down to Richmond and spoke with my editor and my senior editor. It was absolutely marvellous to finally see the offices of M&B. They are situated on Paradise Road -- a happy coincidence. The offices look like a publisher's office should -- full of piles and piles of books. In one place there were posters of long ago covers and ED had several Harlequin manequins in her office.

It was lovely to chat with my editors and the time passed so swiftly. The upshot is that they are very happy with my work and the way my writing is progressing. It was a Day All About Me. My head is still buziing with all the ideas but there is going to be a lot of hard work ahead.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a lovely day. And really pleased for you that it's been productive, too: hopefully that's banished the crows of doubt you had on publication day.

And yay on the nice review, too.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Sounds like a fun day. I'm envious. :)

Donna Alward said...

I'm envious too!

But very, very happy for you. ;-)

D

Nell Dixon said...

How wonderful! Sounds like a lovely day.

Anne McAllister said...

Sounds like you had a terrific day, Michelle. I'm so glad. Good review, too. Everyone should have days like that now and then -- makes all the rest of the days --when writing is less than easy and fun -- worthwhile!

Amanda Ashby said...

Glad it's all going so well, Michelle. I just bought The Gladiator's Honour 2 days ago and can't wait to read it (also rearranged shelves at Knotty Ash Sainsbury's!!)