Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Lady Soldier reprinted.

The Lady Soldier has been reprinted. Kate tells me the copies forBook Groups Online are being sent out this week. Northumberland Library has received their copies as my eldest got a notification that his copy was in. Also the winners from the Romance Junkies chat have finally received the copies I sent by surface mail. So much relief all around.
It is rainy and cold here so we did not join the crowds on the Tyne, waving goodbye to the Tall Ships.
I woke up early this morning with an aha moment on my current wip. I knew an important plot point had to happen, but was not sure why. Then this morning all became clear.I had to get up, rush down stairs and scribble it down before it vanished forever. I then looked at the clock and groaned -- a few minutes past five. Why, oh why. There was no point in going back to bed as I'd only wake up again. Also I was not nearly as productive as I should have been as I used it as an excuse to go on the internet, instead of being good and writing a few thousand more words.
However, with this particular wip, slow and steady seems to be the order of the day. A little bit at a time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent news!

Anonymous said...

If you hadn't written it down at 5 am, it would have gone, I'm sure. I had just the words I needed for a book review I'm doing a couple of days ago at a similar time - thought I'd remember them. When I got to my desk at 9 am I'd lost them.