Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The official publication date for The Viking's Captive Princess


Today is the official publication date for The Viking's Captive Princess. I know it has been out in the US retail shops -- in time for the Thanksgiving shopping frenzy. But now all the ebook shops have it as well. So if you want to downloaded on a Kindle or nook, you can.
Also I have done an interview with Darlene of Finding the Write Words. It should be up soon.

For me, I am drinking coffee, wrapped in a fleece blanket (hard frost on the ground) and working on my next manuscript that was due 31 October but I was able to put on hold until I had finished my revisions. I had a quick reread and it is not as bad as I feared. I will have to do some tweaks but it is a fun story. At the moment, I do not think there are as many problems, but one never knows. Lately I seem ever likely to go off on tangents.

2 comments:

Donna Alward said...

Yay on the official release!

And I'm looking forward to more story. :-)

Your Sister said...

I bought the last one at Barnes and Noble today, December 3rd. They are totally sold out! Congrats!