Friday, February 17, 2012

Hattie WIlkinson Meets Her Match November 2012

My editor emailed me today with the lovely news that Hattie Wilkinson Meets Her Match (provisional title) will be out in November 2012 in both the US and UK markets.  I am SO pleased.
It would be lovely to think I will get to keep the title as well as it suits but titling is up to the editors.

I am still waiting for the Viking to be scheduled and my partial has gone to my editor. I have a due date of 1 April for that one and am determined to make it!

It does feel good to know what is happening.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Can't wait too read Hattie's story. But Nov 2012 seems a long time to wait! ;o) Caroline x

Kate Hardy said...

Excellent news - well done!

Carole said...

I am going to look out for this. Great blog. Just happened on it when I was checking my sister’s blog. She is another Michelle. I am from New Zealand and blog on books amongst other things. You might be interested in this post about Janet Evanovich http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/11/janet-evanovich-stephanie-plum-series.html
. Will enjoy following your blog.