Saturday, June 06, 2009

Exocet Collie



Yesterday, my daughter was playing with Tess in the living room. Tess climbed on the pouf and then suddenly launched herself in the air straight into my arms. Luckily I caught her. But leaping like that is not to be encouraged....Dogs should not attempt to fly. Gravity gets in the way.


Hardy has thoroughly recovered from his ordeal and is livelier than ever. Tess is simply pleased to have her partner in crime back...


They have both discovered that they are not overly fond of the rain and getting wet. Tess in particular goes outside to her business and without any prompting scurries back to the kitchen. Hardy takes a little longer as he wants to do his checks.




My work in progress is coming on even though I had a little hiccup with Hardy's trauma.

No comments: