Monday, April 13, 2009

Bank holiday Monday

Why are Bank Holiday Mondays always overcast? You would think there would be a law, but no. Almost evey single Bank Holiday I can remember has grey skies and horrid weather. Or maybe, I am so busy enjoying myself on the other Bank Holidays.. Actually the weather was glorious on Saturday and Easter Sunday so I have nothing to complain about...

I am in the midst of revisions so it is physical emotional reactions at times of intensity. In other words, bleed on the page. I do know what is there. The other bit is more repetition. You would have thought that I could have picked up on some of this...I mean it needs to be on the page and not just in my head. SIGH.

And it is Julie Cohen's birthday today. She has a lovely pictore of David Tennant with a kitten. Julie still has a David Tennant fetish. Personally I noticed the kitten more, but that just means I need to get more cats...

1 comment:

Kate Hardy said...

Michelle, since you posted this, Julie has other pictures...

Very Julie-type pictures :D