Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Audio cd of Gladiator's Honour

I got my copies of the audio cd today. And staright away put it on. Simon Poland has a very easy to listen to voice. Very BBC English.
Unknowingly I had heard him before as he did the voice over for Natural World: The Return of the Eagle Owl.
Anyway, I had a very red face as I never dreamt to hear my words professionally spoken.Read yes, but spoken on a tape? Never! The experience was not as bad as I feared. Simon Poland has a good voice.
I do hope the audio cds do well as I can see uses for listening to them. I scrubbed my floor for example.
The cd is four hours and 30 minutes long.
And my proofs for A Noble Captive arrived, so I hope to have an excerpt for that up on my website soon.

3 comments:

Donna Alward said...

Things are ticking along for you, way to go!

Anne McAllister said...

What a treat, Michelle! Congratulations on the Audio CDs.

Anonymous said...

And what did Mother think of it? Did she listen too? Or was she out and about with the family?