Friday, June 20, 2008

Cataromance on Viking Warrior , Unwilling Wife


One of my more important rituals when my new paperbacks arrive is to send a copy to Julie Bunello of cataromance and the Pink Heart Society so she can review the book. I then wait with bated breath. Because for some reason the postal service decided to take the s-l-o-w route to Julie's house, Julie did not receive Viking Warrior, Unwilling Wife as quickly as she normally does. However, she has managed to review it and the reviews made my day.

I loved: Michelle Styles is an extraordinary writer of historical romantic fiction who can make any period of history her own! Viking Warrior, Unwilling Wife is a sensational historical romance that is fast-paced, action-packed, engrossing, emotional and romantic!

You can read the rest of her cataromance review here.

Or if you would prefer to read the Pink Heart Society take, you can read that here.

One thing I do know is that I will be keeping up my ritual of sending Julie my books to be reviewed. It is one of those things that gives me confidence...

2 comments:

Carol Townend said...

Great review, Michelle!
Best wishes,
Carol (who has it on her TBR pile...)

Michelle Styles said...

Thanks Carol I was pleased. It is funny how certain reviewers make me feel more at ease. As I said -- little rituals.