Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday PHS



Today is my day to join in the treasure hunt at the Pink Heart Society. Lots of lovely cyber presents have been given already. And the grand prize for the person who collects all the presents is a mega hamper full of lots books and other goodies. All the blogs taking part are listed at the PHS, so there is plenty of time to join in!

I could have gone with something pink which seems to be a definite theme, but I am not really all that fond of pink champagne. I prefer vintage and so my present is a bottle of Moet et Chandon champagne and a pair of crystal glasses -- just right for drinking a toast to the blogzine's birthday!

2 comments:

robynl said...

I love crystal with any beverage but champagne will do just fine.

Donna Alward said...

I added some choccies for my present today which should go very well with your champagne. :-)