Current Release

Current Release
The Warrior's Viking Bride

Monday, December 01, 2008

VIking Warrior Unwilling Wife published (officially)




This is the official date of publication for Viking Warrior, Unwilling Wife in North America -- although I understand that it has been spotted in several places over the weekend. I gather that Harlequin Historical are in a better place than usual. This may be another sign that the historical genre is doing well.

I have sent out my latest newsletter which has details of the TWO contests -- one for readers and one for aspiring writers.


I will be at Unusual Historicals on Sunday, Tote Bags on 5 Dec and just confirmed Risky Regencies on the 14th as well as the E harlequin Open House on 11 Dec. There will be a chance to win a signed copy of one of my books at each of the places.


Also on 10th December my excerpt from A Christmas Wedding Wager will be up on the Writer's Vineyard. It is out this month in Australia as part of A Yuletide Invitation with Blythe Gifford's The Harlot's Daughter. There is a chance to win some of my books there as well. I like the cover but it is not very Christmasy. I think I preferred the UK Christmas by Candlelight cover or the US A Christmas Wedding Wager cover.


3 comments:

Donna Alward said...

Your UK cover was STUNNING. LOVED IT.

And yay on VWUW being out in NA! FINALLY!

Nell said...

Congratulations on the release - always exciting when a book comes out.

Blythe Gifford said...

So nice to be sharing a Christmas release with you in Australia. Happy Holidays!