Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Weighty matters and contests

I did my weigh in this morning. There was no point in updating the ticker as I didn't lose anything. Last week was revisions, Aga men and decorators so I did not do as much exercise as I wanted, and I took to snacking on rice cakes. That's my excuse anyway. One week's non weight loss does not torpedo my diet. Slow and steady.

The diet should be back on track this week as the Aga is fixed. The revisions finished and the decorators leave today, and I get my house back. I have discovered that bold colours really work. The dining room with its white picture rail, and white bay window looks fantastic and warm in dark red. I had not realised how cold light blue made the room and that it didn't really work.

My current contest runs until 14 Feb. The prize is a signed hardback copy of Sold and Seduced. The question to answer is: what are the names of the hero and heroine of Sold and Seduced. You must belong to my newletter to win.

3 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Keep going on the weight loss. I stepped on the scales at last and I've lost 5 pounds so far. We've got to keep going!

Donna Alward said...

I haven't stepped on in a while but I will before the week is out. Getting so close to deadline means I've skimped on the workout program a bit. You're doing great.

And I envy you your home improvements.

Cole Reising said...

I like your slow and steady -- you didn't gain so you did great!

Cole