Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Roman's Virgin Mistress

The Roman's Virgin Mistress will be publish in the UK in May 07 in hardback and July 07 in paperback.
I love the title as it really says everything about the book. My editors have decided to go with more Presents type titles for my Roman books, which is fine by me. I will admit to picking books off the shelves with the word Virgin or Mistress in them in the past....

I have been offered a new three book contract. The other books in the contract are my Viking one and one set in the Victorian era at Christmas. I am looking forward to finishing them both!

10 comments:

Donna Alward said...

I'm enjoying your viking one...by the way when is more coming my way....BUT I have to admit I'm a sucker for victorian, so I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Yay you....so proud!

Anne McAllister said...

Some writers talk about their houses "branding them" so they would never be able to write a Victorian if they were known for writing sexy Romans. So, I'm really glad you're being given lots of room to roam, Michelle!

And looking forward to the Viking in the meantime!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news about the contract Michelle, it's well deserved. I can't wait to read all of them!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous news! WTG!! :)

Nell Dixon said...

Fantastic news on the contract! Can't wait to read these.

Jessica Raymond said...

Congratulations, Michelle! I'm especially looking forward to the Victorian Christmas story :) P.S. No, I've not read Linnets and Valerians. In fact, The Little White Horse is the only Elizabeth Goudge I have read :/

Anonymous said...

Excellent news. Well done, you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new contract! As you know, I'll have a special interest in your Viking when it appears

Michelle Styles said...

Many thanks.

Now that the deadlines are written in stone, I have something to work towards...

And yes,Donna more will be coming your way shortly....

Anne -- I havebeen v pleased that TPTB have been tremendous about not keeping me in one time period...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new contract. You go, girl. You certainly have come a long way from when I first met, I think it was 2 years ago, at Leicester RNA conference.