Friday, August 18, 2006

Lunch, interview and a new blog in town

Today I am going to the RNA Lifetime Achievement Luncheon for Rosumunde Pilcher, Lucilla Andrews and Lady Mary Stewart. I will confess to not having read Lucilla Andrews. She wrote mainly medical romances which are not my favourites. BUT I spent very many hours reading RP and MS. Mary Stewart's Touch Not the Cat was one of the first main stream romances that I read and hooked me. I discovered RP before she wrote The Shell Seekers and always really enjoyed her books. I shall be doing the fan girl thing even though I believe Lady Mary is not well enough to attend.

I did a small Harlequin Historical Authors blog. It is a group blog, and we plan to feature all your favourite HH authors with interesting articles, news and comment. So please stop by.

1 comment:

Donna Alward said...

YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am beside myself with pride and glee...now get your butt back so we can celebrate!!!!!