Friday, April 13, 2012

Lucky 7 meme

As Kate Hardy tagged me.
The meme goes like this. Take your latest work, go page 77, seven lines down and give the next seven lines.  Then tag 7 other writers and hope they do the same.


‘Once a waltz starts, you can come and find me if you wish to speak to them,’ Sophie said brightly. ‘There is no need to introduce me. There are a number of other people I need to speak to.’
Sophie silently prayed the waltz would be soon. Otherwise it was going to be torture waiting to speak to him and hoping that they had their story correct. But staying close to him was also torture of another sort.

It needs a little polishing but I am waiting for my editor's thoughts. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Seven other people:
Kate Walker
Anne McAllister
Donna Alward
Cheryl St John
Marguerite Kaye
Hazel Osmond
Fiona Lowe

Let me know if you do it.

1 comment:

Kate Hardy said...

Intrigued, now - and also smiling as waltzing is rather close to my heart at the moment! :) Keeping fingers crossed for swift and positive reaction from your ed xx