Friday, April 06, 2012

Happy Easter

Wishing everyone a happy Easter holiday.
I am spending mine gardening and doing various writing projects as I wait for my editor to get back with her thoughts.
Slowly but surely the garden is starting to look less like an unkept jungle and more like a cultivated garden again. You would not believe the amount of ivy we have burnt over the last few days. My youngest son has learnt about what happens when you put a very dry ex Christmas tree on a bonfire. The holly tree will recover in time. It is a good lesson.

I had a piece of good news yesterday. My short story His Stand In Bride was published in print somewhere in the world (rather than just being in digital). It pleased me no end as I thought it was only ever going to be in digital. I also got paid some more money for it as per my contract which was very welcome. It remains up as a free read on Harlequin. in case people haven't read it.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy Easter to you too Michelle. Good news on the short story. Caroline x

Nell Dixon said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!