Monday, February 15, 2010

Sent my revisions in

I have sent my revisions in. The manuscript is stronger and hopefully I have done enough.

On to revising the next manuscript, but I will say that the Manuscript Makeover has given me plenty to think about as has The Heroine's Journey. The whole question of illusionary v true romance. It is something where I think a lot of hard core feminist fail. They forget that true romance is where the partners end up equal, rather than in an abusive relationship.

2 comments:

Judy Jarvie said...

Yey Michelle. Finished! j
P.S. Must get that manuscript makeover book.

Caroline said...

Good to hear the revisions are done. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the "The Manuscript Makeover Revision Techniques No Fiction Writer Can Afford to Ignore by Elizabeth Lyon" will be given to me as a birthday prezzie - I've dropped enough hints! Have a good day. Caroline.