Friday, February 12, 2010

Impoverished Miss Convenient Wife wins CataRomance Reviewers Award


I just found out that Impoverished Miss Convenient Wife won the Cataromance Reviewer's Choice Award 2009 for best M&B Historical! I am over the moon because as readers of this blog will know I really rate the reviewers at Cataromance. They read a lot of romance and try very hard to give interesting reviews. You can see the rest of the list here. Congratulations to all the other winners.

And thank you very much Donna, Ally and Julie. I am really honoured!!!!

11 comments:

Lucy King said...

Many congrats, Michelle!

Maya Blake said...

Congrats, Michelle. Very well done!

Nell Dixon said...

Congratulations! I love that story!

Caroline said...

Congratulations Michelle. Well deserved. It was a great story. Caroline x

Judy Jarvie said...

Huge Congratulations, Michelle. Cataromance is wonderful and you deserve it.

Jackie Ashenden said...

That's fabulous, Michelle! Congratulations!!

Michelle Styles said...

Thank you one and all.

Hooray for Lucy who won on her debut. You can now call yourself an award winning author.

Kate Walker said...

Congratulations Michelle - wonderful news. I hope you celebrated (and told your ed!)
Kate

Joanne Coles said...

Congrats, Michelle. I am so pleased for you. Another book that needs bumping up my towering TBR pile!

Unknown said...

Michelle, I've been missing in action for a while so missed this news - CONGRATULATIONS!! I did so love this book. Hope you had a suitably celebratory weekend.

xxx

Alison said...

That's amazing!