Current Release

Current Release
Sold to the Viking Warrior

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Going International

One of the great joys of being published with Harlequin is that my books do get published all over the world.
I forgot to check last month but Compromising Miss Milton was published in Italy as Il Visconte Libertino.  The books arrived via the post this morning. I love the colours on the cover. Breaking the Governess's Rules is out in March as La Sposa Perduta (the lost wife) which fits. I am very excited about it being out in Italy as the heroine spent time in Sorrento.
Breaking the Governess's Rules is also out in February as Fiancee a un lord.
I was very pleased as one of my resolutions this year is to relearn French. I have been doing my Rosetta stone lessons every morning for the past few weeks. Once upon a time I was nearly fluent but allowed it slip. When I met the French senior editor last summer, I so badly wanted to speak to her in her own language. I look forward to rereading various books of mine in French.
It has given me quite the spur to get on with the short story I promised my editor that is a prequel to both Compromising Miss Milton and Breaking the Governess's Rules. It is another governess story. But more importantly to get my current manuscript done. I finally figured out what was wrong and that I needed an Aunt. I don't think I have really done an Aunt before. I have several Aunts (and there is a reason for the capital -- think PG Wodehouse). I love them dearly.
I have no idea what my nieces think of me but I would be honoured to an Aunt.

No comments: