Current Release

Current Release
Sold to the Viking Warrior

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Sweetness of acceptance

Late yesterday my editor emailed to say that my revisions did the trick and my latest wip has been accepted. I burst into tears. I had been convinced that there would be more revisions and that I hadn't done enough. I had.
I don't think it will ever get old -- having a book accepted. As an author I put so much time and energy into the story that means a great deal when a book is accepted. I never take it for granted.
I know my editor worked very hard to get the book up to the standard required and I can't thank her enough. She has been absolutely marvellous.
Hopefully when it comes out, people will enjoy Kit and Hattie. It doesn't have a title nor does it have a release date. Those will come. For right now, I can savour the acceptance.
It means onto the Viking and making my deadline.
But for now I am celebrating.

6 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Yay! Congratulations.

Caroline said...

Great news Michelle. Congratulations - time to do a "happy dance" I think. Caroline x

Nas Dean said...

Congratulations Michelle! Yay!

Any idea of the title yet?

The Divorced Lady's Companion to Living in Italy said...

Great work! I know this feeling - we are on final edits of my WIP and I hope to finish this week! Good site by the way and I'll be checking up. Best wishes from Italy, Catherine

Liz Fielding said...

Always, always a big moment. Congratulations, Michelle!

Evangeline Holland said...

Congratulations Michelle!