Current Release

Current Release
The Warrior's Viking Bride

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The editorial cat didn't like my post

Heathcliff decided my post on creating vivid detail was not worth it and deleted it. Suffice it to say -- vivid specific detail works better than vague and general. Little details bring the world into focus.

Thankfully he did not delete my wip where I am adding more specific detail as my editor pointed out places where I had forgotten to.

My exercising goes well and I find I really enjoy doing the workouts.  The latest Jillian Michaels I have -- 6 weeks six pack abs is harder than the Shred and I can see definite improvement. It is the SWEAT portion of my reshape.

Heathcliff is now sitting on my forearms as I type so I think he wants attention. Or possibly feeding.

No comments: