Current Release

Current Release
Sold to the Viking Warrior

Monday, July 12, 2010

Undone sold!

My very lovely editor telephoned to say that they were accepting the Roman Undone! This is the first time I have attempted to write short and I wasn't sure I could do it. In the end, after some sterling direction, I did.
She will let me know when it is going to be in the schedule and what the title will be.

It features Piso, a secondary character from Sold & Seduced and mentions Valens (the hero of The Gladiator's Honour) back when he was just starting out.

Anyway, I am totally thrilled!!!

6 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Congratulations!

Kate Hardy said...

Fab news! Well done, you!

Caroline said...

Fabulous! You must be chuffed. Can't wait to read it and I remember both Valens and Piso! Caroline x

Jackie Ashenden said...

Great news, Michelle!! Congrats!

Michelle Styles said...

Thank you all. Your support means a lot. Until I tried I really wasn't sure that I could do it.

Caroline -- I am so glad you remember them both. When I thought I couldn't write it, I thought about you wanting another Roman and so I wrote it. Oh and Lyn Randall has one coming out in October -- Conquered and Seduced.

Phillipa said...

Congrats Michelle. P x