Current Release

Current Release
Sold to the Viking Warrior

Monday, July 26, 2010

Off to Orlando

Drum roll please! My revisions are done and hopefully my editor will now love the book.

I now have to pack. My daughter has been going over outfits with me and vetoing things. *rolls eyes heavenwards!*

I am tremendously excited about the RWA. Updates will be on the Pink Heart Society as News Flashes. I will also do something for the Harlequin Historical Author blog. And then will do a full round up of all my doings when I get return!!! I do know what it feels like to be left behind.

Wish me luck.

6 comments:

India said...

Have an amazing time Michelle - can't wait to hear all about it! Hope you've got your camera packed too...

Alison said...

Do have a good trip and a great conference!

carolwarham said...

Good luck, have a wonderful time.

Caroline said...

Have a great time Michelle. Caroline x

Nell Dixon said...

Have a fabulous time!!!

Sarah Morgan said...

Have a super time Michelle - I'm so envious. We expect to hear all the details. Unedited.
x