Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A Noble Captive on Special Offer


A Noble Captive went on sale yesterday at eharlequin. To my surprise and delight, they have included it in their Spring Savings offer. It means if you buy 4 of the books highlighted,you can save $ 4. You can read more about the offer here. In addition to A Noble Captive, Joanne Rock's Viking set Blaze -- The Captive is also on offer as well as books by Brenda Joyce, Susan Wiggs, Debbie Macomber and Jennifer Cruisie.
There are savings to be had in ebooks as well as print.
In other news: I had to fire my heroine as she was not working. I think my new heroine will work much better. Learning that I could fire characters helped me at the beginning. They may be saved until later or simply go back to the casting area...but they have to work.

No comments: