Current Release

Current Release
Sold to the Viking Warrior

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy 3rd birthday Pink Heart Society and contests

The Pink Heart Society blogzine is three and there is a drawing for a whole host of books.
So you might want to go there and post a comment!

Speaking of contests, I am in the midst of writing an article on the Vikings for the Medieval Chronicle's Nov/Dec issue. The Medieval Chronicle will be running a contest where one of the prizes will be signed copies of my Viken trilogy.

And yes, I know I need to do my newsletter. Carla Capshaw who has written a wonderful historical inspirational -- The Gladiator has kindly offered to send a copy to one of my newsletter readers. She sent an advanced copy and it is a good escapist read. I look forward to many more exciting books from her. Anyway the newsletter should go out towards the end of October.

No comments: