Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy 3rd birthday Pink Heart Society and contests

The Pink Heart Society blogzine is three and there is a drawing for a whole host of books.
So you might want to go there and post a comment!

Speaking of contests, I am in the midst of writing an article on the Vikings for the Medieval Chronicle's Nov/Dec issue. The Medieval Chronicle will be running a contest where one of the prizes will be signed copies of my Viken trilogy.

And yes, I know I need to do my newsletter. Carla Capshaw who has written a wonderful historical inspirational -- The Gladiator has kindly offered to send a copy to one of my newsletter readers. She sent an advanced copy and it is a good escapist read. I look forward to many more exciting books from her. Anyway the newsletter should go out towards the end of October.

No comments: