Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Publishers Weekly --Beyond Her book blog Review

One of Barbara Vey's very lovely Weight watcher ladies has done a review for A Christmas Wedding Wager and it is up on the Beyond Her Book blog today.
If you haven't discovered Barbara Vey's blog, it is a really interesting blog to read. I thoroughly enjoy reading it.
The one wish that Loretta had was that there would be a sequel and regular readers of this blog will know -- there is one. My lovely editors still have not titled it, but it is Lottie Charlton's story. My daughter begged and pleaded and kept point out how she deserved her own story. And I know my editors loved the story as well.
Loretta also said that she was now a convert to romance so that made me very happy indeed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take Loretta's advise and give it a try!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the review!