Current Release

Current Release
The Warrior's Viking Bride

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Off to the party

My very dear friend, Kate Walker has her 50th book out. this is an amazing achievement. Kate is not only having a lovely blog party on her blog where you can win many different books. Each blogger has contributed her own special something to the party. I am not sure when my blog will be up. But she is also having a real party which I have been invited to.
So it is down to Lincoln to raise a glass in her honour.
She has been an inspiration. I am taking my camera and will report back about the glam. Apparently the hotel are very excited at having all these authors staying there.

1 comment:

Sue Child said...

Have a lovely time, Michelle! And raise a glass to Kate for me.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Sue