Current Release

Current Release
The Warrior's Viking Bride

Friday, June 09, 2006

It's Friday

Today is Friday and the sun is shining. Northumberland, for once, is basking in glorious weather.
Since this point last Friday, I have written 60 pages and I should be well on my way to reaching my deadline. Hooray. I have found since I deliberately upped my daily output that the words are flowing easier. Of course I refuse the right to change my judgement. But at the moment, it is great fun to write.
My acceptance cheque for Sold and Seduced arrived today. It is a woderful feeling to have successfully completed a contract. It will be an even better once I get the next one accepted.
Here's hoping everyone else is having a good Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is the current work Roman, too?
Jen

Phillipa said...

Congrats Michelle - and I like Sold & Seduced as atitle too.

Kate Hardy said...

Congrats, Michelle. And here's to it being the first of many.

Have a lovely weekend - if the weather up your way is like it is here, it's definitely time to sit in the garden with a long cool drink and a good book...

Michelle said...

Great going on the pages! That's fabulous. :)