Current Release

Current Release
Sold to the Viking Warrior

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Accepted

My editor emailed this morning to say that my latest tweaks were great and the manuscript has now been accepted. Cue massive relief here. I adore Eleanor and Ben. Eleanor rocks basically.  In the end, I think this manuscript really helped me define my voice and what I want to do. More Regency/early Victorian in my future which is fantastic.

I also learnt the Viking's Captive Princess (Le viking et la princesse) is doing really well in France.http://www.harlequin.fr/ It is number 9 on the French Harlequin and they have a  great ad for all three.

4 comments:

Rula Sinara said...

Congratulations, Michelle!

Caroline said...

Yay! Massive congratulations Michelle. Can't wait to read it ;o) Caroline x

Nell Dixon said...

Yay!!!

Kate Hardy said...

Fantastic news!