Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Voices Workshop Update

I'm giving a workshop for the New Voices competition. My workshop will be held at Knaresborough Library on Wednesday 1 September from 7 pm -9 pm. The first hour will be devoted to What is a M&B novel and the second is a hands on bit about Creating a Page Turning Novel.  The cost is £2.50 and includes a glass of wine or something. You can telephone  0845 300 5112 for more information and to book a place.
I understand that places do remain but I won't be speaking to an empty room.
To support the workshop, I am appearing on the Russell Walker show on BBC Radio York on 31 August. I am hoping that my voice doesn't shake or quiver and that I can put my points across in a lucid manner!

I am also giving a one hour workshop Creating a Page Turning Novel at the new Haltwhistle Library on Saturday 18 September 10:30 -11:30. I think it is free but there are no refreshments.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

(((sigh)) I wish I lived closer! But have a great evening. Caroline x

Anonymous said...

ever consider traveling around different libraries, in different countries? x