Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photos shoots, magazines and books


I am blogging today at Tote Bags about the photo shoot I did for Living North Magazine.

The February edition is now on sale and I am the featured article. You can read more on the Living North website. I feel terribly glamourous now.


My hardback copies of Compromising Miss Milton arrived yesterday, so I will be getting a newsletter out soonish... I like the cover...
And my current wip is going along...it should get done this week...


5 comments:

Joanne Coles said...

What a lovely interview, I really liked the way the writer made it about you the personality as well as the writer. I hope that makes sense :-)

Jackie Ashenden said...

Great interview, Michelle! Nice photos too. :-)

Caroline said...

Lovely interview! Caroline x

Anonymous said...

Fab article and marvellous photo, Michelle!

You are a great ambassador for Mills and Boon- it sounds as if you made the interviewer challenge some of her preconceptions abour romance and romance writers, which has to be a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Great interview Michelle and Congrats!